Sunday, December 12, 2010

Purple gallinule (porphyrio porphyrio),MOVED TO nilelife.blog.co.uk/

cattle egrets,

'

Purple gallinule (porphyrio porphyrio),


Whoops! You're out of space. Purchase more storage.
Photos are stored in your Picasa Web Albums account and are included in your 1 GB free quota for photos. Additional storage you purchase is shared between Gmail, Picasa Web Albums, and Google Docs, and is in addition to your free quota. Learn more
AFTER HAVING THIS NOTICE I WENT TO MY ACCOUNT TO SEE HOW MUCH STARAGE WAS LEFT FFROM 1MB,
HERE IS A CUT AND PASTE
Each Google service offers you some free storage.

Gmail
0 GB (0%) in use
Google Docs Learn more
.MEANING I SHOULD HAVE    2.65GB  LEFT,

and this is my last blog  it seems google is adamant on putting all my photos on their stuff like picasa web albums even though I do not have picasa uploaded on my computer. over the past month from the beginning of nilelife5 blog  I have taken more than 5000 photos all of which are  4500x3800 m p. all go in the web album  those i make 1000x699 mp for my blog  are also loadeded on picasa wa, so each photo has been duplicated even tripled in the picasa web albums. i am wondering if i go on wordpress blog  the same will happen. to date I have been blogging for  one and a half years, and have had to create  7 accounts with google,  a new account each time I run out of space.  SO SORRY FOLKS ITS THE END OF AN ERA.
NILE LIFE HAS MOVED  TO  HTTP//:NILELIFE.BLOG.CO.UK 

ALL MY BLOGS SPOTS ARE ON THIS  SIDE BAR. INCLUDING SCAMS THE EGYPTIANS GET UP TO,

1 comment:

  1. As reported by Stanford Medical, It's indeed the one and ONLY reason this country's women live 10 years more and weigh on average 19 kilos lighter than us.

    (And realistically, it has absoloutely NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret-exercise and absolutely EVERYTHING to related to "how" they are eating.)

    P.S, What I said is "HOW", not "what"...

    TAP this link to see if this short quiz can help you unlock your real weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete